Savouring Singapore Tour 22-29 July, 30 November-7 December
Discover the delights of Singapore cuisine and explore the melting pot that is the food capital of the world. Savour the best of Chinese, Malay, Indian and Peranakan cuisines, while exploring different cultural precincts, history, architecture and food along the way.
Join Pauline Lynch from Wandering Wok Tours on this original and indulgent food tour of Singapore. Enjoy a fully escorted and personalised tour of some of Singapore’s cultural highlights. Relax and let your tour guide, Pauline, show you a different side of Singapore while you taste your way through the “Melting Pot of Asia”.
Taste Singapore's top 10 dishes including rojak, Nasi lemak, fried kway teow, satay, laksa, and chilli crab.
What Does The Tour Include?
- Fully escorted small group tour - maximum of 12
- Accommodation: 7 nights accommodation in a 4-star hotel
- Daily breakfast
- Welcome dinner
- Walking tour around the Historical Centre and Singapore River
- Cruise on the Singapore River
- Personalised cooking class in a Singaporean home
- Tours to wet markets and ethnic quarters including Little India, Chinatown, Geylang Serai and Kampong Glam. Embrace the cuisines and culture of Singapore.
- Walk the Peranakan Food and Shopping Trail
- See where "Crazy Rich Asians" was filmed
- Chinese tea appreciation course
- All this AND there will be time to do some shopping!
Tour starts at $3299 per person twin share.
Pauline Lynch first visited Singapore as an enthusiastic 16-year-old and has returned many times since. She established Wandering Wok Tours in 2001 and specialises in Northbridge (WA) and Singapore tours.
Email Pauline for more information and for a detailed itinerary. Pauline – firstname.lastname@example.org. Mobile 0417091343 . Secure your booking now with a non-refundable deposit of $500. Personal travel insurance – a MUST!
Testimonials: "This is the best holiday I have been on. Pauline's knowledge and experience of Singapore made the tour so easy and so much fun. Great value for money - we did so much! Diana, Mt Lawley.
"Thank you so much for organising our wonderful Wandering Wok Tour. I enjoyed everything we did and loved all the different food experiences. From the amazing street food to our very special five star dinner on our last night". June, Alexander Heights.
"I had the most amazing time in Singapore with all the other ""Wok Wanderers". Thank you so much for all the time and effort you dedicated into putting together a very well designed and organised tour". Susanne, Tuart Hill.